Good content is the key to increase traffic and boost search engine rankings. The content positioning on the website is also important. Moreover, there has to be a flow of fresh and crisp content. Presently, Google is the best search engines on the internet and it totally ranks the website based on a few important factors with the ultimate agenda being “Intent” – to serve what the users demand.
Businesses and entrepreneurs realized the inherent power of appearing organically at the top of any search. Experts and marketers have been playing with the giant search engine’s innards by building massive links and content farms, spinning low-quality articles, and auto-generating links in an effort to overpower other listings and secure the top spots. They have found that high-quality content attracts Google. Now, you may be wondering how to go about creating high-quality Google-friendly content.
Remember to E-A-T. Now, what is E-A-T? Let’s find out!
What is E-A-T
To rank on Google you need to work on your brand to build its Expertise, Authority, and Trustworthiness which is also called E-A-T. Every webpage on a site needs E-A-T. Let’s discuss this in detail!
E- How to Create an Expert Content?
- Find out what your audience is searching for and you need to fill up their needs. That is called keyword research. The most important thing is to understand the user’s intent when you are doing keyword research. Also make sure the keyword is highly searched.
- Make sure your text is easy, simple and understandable.
- What your users next query and prepare content according to that query.
A – How to improve Authority of your Brand/ website?
- Create shareable content. Content that is widely shared improves authority.
- Having a Wikipedia page improves the brand authority
- Branding strategy is important to improve your authority score
- Quality and relevant backlinks from existing high authority websites will help build your authority score
- You can check the authority using the MOZ Domain Authority tool
T – How to prove your Trustworthiness?
- Your website should have a “Contact us” page with relevant and authentic details
- Make sure your website domain is secure
- The overall website should share relevant information
Content is the King and it is essential for businesses to maintain and post unique and interesting write-ups to engage the users. Pay attention to the structure, the headings and subheadings as well as images.